July 15, 2009


Welcome to the world little TWINS!!!

Today my new nephews, Adam and Seth, were delivered by C-section
Rebecca did an awesome job carrying these guys until 36 1/2 weeks... and they are amazingly big!! and she is so tiny and cute!.

Adam Wallace Shaver
6lbs 7oz
18 1/2 in long
9:01am
July 16th

Seth Davis Shaver
5lbs 12oz
18 1/2 in long
9:02
July 16th


I am so excited!! and so sad we're so far away from the family!
The girls are so so excited to see two babies!!

Can't wait to visit in September

Get well soon Rebecca! We're so proud of you!!
And good luck with you FOUR BOYS (3yrs old and under!!!)


4 comments:

Brynn said...

Dude, one totally looks like Jonah and the other totally looks like Eli. That is hilarious!

Unknown said...

I didn't know someone in your family was expecting twins?? That is great she carried them for so long! They look super healthy!

What dates are you here in Sept?

Kaisa said...

Oh so cute! I want to go see them too! Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!!!
:-)


Kaisa

The Shavers said...

May I just say that those twin nephews of yours are adorable!