June 2, 2009


Today at the beach getting a teeny wee bit of sun to help with the jaundis-ness

Sunday... those big blue eyes!

And Sunday... a little half smerk... love it!

and yes...

our little boy still does not have an official name...
But don't worry, that does that mean that he is not being loved on and cuddles and kissed all day by his sisters, mom and dad and grandma!
He's such an angel and such a great sleeper!
We love him to pieces!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

Mom said...

Wow....you did it and as always such a cutie, just like his sisters. I'm so glad you are so happy and doing so well. We do miss you and are so glad to have Shirley and Grandma here with us....it helps us stay connected to you. I'm anxious to see what you name that darling guy. Just wanted to tell you congrats!!!

Becky Rogers

Gina said...

He's CUTE!! I think he looks like a mix of you both. And I love the smiley picture!

Unknown said...

I am dying to know this little mans name????

Gina said...

Hey, does that boy have a name yet?? Please fill us in!

Brooke {B} said...

I have been meaning to tell you CONGRATS!!!! He is such a cute baby!

Brett said...

I love his little smile. He's so cute. I organized all my Hawaii blogs for you so check it out.

kellibelli said...

Do we have a name yet? I am dying to know! I hope all is well with you with the transition. I love you.