June 16, 2009

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while... I seriously don't know what day it was today... My mom is here right now and Shirlee was here for two weeks... and it seems like the last three weeks have flown by and also it seems like a life time ago when I was pregnant and taking my sweet girls to the beach to play. So... I'd say I'm totally mid-adjustment right now and when my mom goes home on Wed. it will be another adjustment all over again!
Our little man has gotten a little colic-y unfortunately. Its so sad cause he's in pain and he is either sleeping or crying :( He's on some meds for reflux and I hope it helps with the spit up (or massive projectile vomit he was doing... its helped already) and I am trying to cut foods out of my diet to make his tummy feel better.. but I am doing a poor job if it so far... I think it will be easier when mom leaves and we have less yummy, chocolately, sugary food around.. yum

I have a ton of pictures to post of our time with Shirlee and my mom... but it might be a while before i post them... For now I just have one and while I'm working on some more of my little boy...


We think he's pretty cute!

7 comments:

Emily said...

He DOES have a name!!! I like it. He's so cute!

Brynn said...

He is so cute! And he finally has a name! I wish I could make a trip out there!!!!

Unknown said...

He is just precious.

Love the name you choose.

Evans said...

He is such a cutie! I love the name Kai! It's one of my top girl names :) spelled Khy! So good choice on the name I love it! Wish ya didn't love on the other end of the world so we could come see him!

Leslie said...

So you went with Kai? I love it! (of course) He's adorable.

~~~~~~~~sending colic go away vibes!~~~~~~~

Jody Weiss said...

What a cutie! How fun to have a little man in your growing family, especially with a name ;) Congrats again!

kellibelli said...

Kai! My girlfriend who loves hawaii like you has a son named Kai too! It is a cute name, and I am happy you have had your moms there. I hope his colic goes away...after family leaves then we need to talk.