May 29, 2009

I think Keira is having a little bit of a hard time... she peed her pants three times today... its making me sad :( and she totally punched our cute little neighbor girl in the face... I was so shocked and... well... shocked...appalled really... she apologized and hopefully it won't happen again.
i tried to give her extra love and attention and praise today... she was acting out a lot w/ grandma and really bad with Chris... hopefully she'll adjust fast to her new role as middle child (not the baby) and big sister... She showed a little more interest in the baby tonight, but mostly they forget he's around cause he's sleeping...
and the real hard thing is that its been raining a ton!! and I don't know what to do to wear them out... and neither does shirlee... we prayed that the rain will go away so they can go wild at the beach and tucker themselves out...
Wish us luck with the transition :)

1 comment:

The Shavers said...

G'luck with that one. I think Eli is gonna be the same story as Keira. By the way, since Baby Tapia is superbaby maybe you would want to name him Kal-El or Kalel. That is superman's real name. Kwan is trying to get us to name one of the twins that. But its not gonna happen. And it's actually kind of close to the names you guys like. Hope things are going better today!