Just a tidbit of exciting news we just found out on Friday...
I didn't know this but I am actually going to have to apply for graduation soon here!! I had mapped out my classes and thought that I could graduate in December 2010... I met with my counselor on Friday and I am going to graduate next JUNE!!! That's only a little more than a year away! We're so excited that this seems like it is going to happen and happen fast!
I can't wait for this day....

When I miss my kids and think I can't study for another test... and I can't stay up another night... I picture me surrounded by my family... my husband and my three kids.... and I will have stacks of leis around my neck, and I'll finally be a graduate. It might not seem like a big deal to some, but this is something I really need to accomplish and I'm so grateful it will be so soon! Things are going to be really hard, like in this next term, taking class up until I deliver... then it will be even harder going back to class in late July with a 6 wk old baby... and then my Fall semester is going to be near impossible with three little kids under 4 years old... but I know we'll get through it and I'll happier for having accomplished this for myself and for my family. :)
yay!
I didn't know this but I am actually going to have to apply for graduation soon here!! I had mapped out my classes and thought that I could graduate in December 2010... I met with my counselor on Friday and I am going to graduate next JUNE!!! That's only a little more than a year away! We're so excited that this seems like it is going to happen and happen fast!
I can't wait for this day....

When I miss my kids and think I can't study for another test... and I can't stay up another night... I picture me surrounded by my family... my husband and my three kids.... and I will have stacks of leis around my neck, and I'll finally be a graduate. It might not seem like a big deal to some, but this is something I really need to accomplish and I'm so grateful it will be so soon! Things are going to be really hard, like in this next term, taking class up until I deliver... then it will be even harder going back to class in late July with a 6 wk old baby... and then my Fall semester is going to be near impossible with three little kids under 4 years old... but I know we'll get through it and I'll happier for having accomplished this for myself and for my family. :)
yay!
1 comment:
That is so awesome! What great news!
Post a Comment