February 16, 2009

We went to the visitor center last night and watched a movie... it was good... made me cry
The kids were really good and were quiet and sat through the whole thing. I think we will make it a regular thing and go see all of the movies.
Keira working on her potty training and poop train
She got a sad fat lip the other day :(

The kids enjoying Ronald... a really big treat here is to go to McD's which I have previously abhorred... but now kinda enjoy.
Chris was scaring the people in Mcdonalds with his X-rated poses. He makes me laugh, and makes me embarrassed... but he's always fun.

and on a different note... you know you're a looser when...
You finally find your phone and you're so excited to have 3 missed calls... then you realize they are all from you, trying to find your phone and calling from your husband phone... this has happened to me about twice in the last three days, and i'm sure in the next day or two, I'll get excited again and really, I'll be the only who has called myself. Yep, I'm a looser

1 comment:

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

that picture of chris made me laugh!