January 31, 2009

Keira's little birthday party monday night...
Including, Uncle Mike and Ian, and MALU!! and Chelsey and us. I love that they are here (Mike and Ian) and that Malu and Chelsey keep coming over, makes me feel like we have our own little extended family here.



And MALU, we're going to miss you like crazy!
The girls got to decorate the few cupcakes I could make in the miniature toaster oven

She got a little embarassed when we sang, but Jayden still was burying her face in her hands too... it was so cute!! And she got really excited to blow out the candles.
Showing mommy where the frosting is going...

Keira's only present! ha ha, no, we did go and get her a pink and purple tricycle and we got a little picnic table for the kids to play playdough at and color and stuff... and she got some cool sunglasses too!


1 comment:

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh Happy Birthday. She is getting so big! It looks like you guys are enjoying life. I want details of school and work and everything... Hope you are feeling good!