
It's my baby's Birthday Today!!!
Happy Birthday Keira!
I can't believe how old and smart she's getting! Her hair is getting really long too! For her birthday we asked her what she wanted and she said, "A BICYCLE!" Its so funny! We got Jayden a tricycle for her second birthday and she couldn't talk and didn't know what was going on, but Keira totally knows its her day and was so excited to go get her bike. Jayden is having a hard time accepting that it is not her birthday today, but she's trying to be a good sport. They are asleep right now trying to sleep up the morning grumpiness!
I'll post some more pictures later, but I just wanted to post this one today of her... she looks so different already! And she has definitely been working on her tan too!
Chris took this the other day to show her dirty dirty face :) She will come up and smile for him perfectly in the camera, she's quite the little ham sometimes.
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kiera, Love Jared, Rebecca, Jonah, Eli. We love and miss you and you are so beautiful!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! She is so smart! The second kid gets everything so much easier because of the older one! I hope you are having a great time there! I love that picture of her!
Oh my goodness, Happy birthday Keira! I am such a bad aunt :( SORRY.
I love her and miss her. She is so cute!
Happy Birthday Keira! She is a doll. And a smarty!
Post a Comment