November 4, 2008

Last Saturday we went to the temple to take some family pictures since we don't know when the next time is that we'll all be together. It was really fun and I think we got some good ones. I'm sure Bruce Barnes has all the best ones... these are just a few from my camera. some candid and unedited... then some attempt at my little family ones though we lost daylight fast! and then some of the temple with different setting on my camera that I have no idea how to use...


love Jaydens smile

Jonah and Keira look so cute here

Awe! Jonah was so sweet to Keira they were like little buddies today

Getting attacked by kiddos!

And loving it!!!

My little girl

All mom and dad's kids and spouses and grandkids... sorry i didn't have one of everyone smiling... hopefully Bruce got that one... but I think we look nice and staggered and casual

Captain Morgan brothers??

My and my bro's... don't worry, we didn't start singing singing in the rain... I don't know why but that's what comes to mind...

my fam... already loosing light


I love catching really big genuine smiles like this one


Shaver grandkids and Grandma Wallace - sorry it got dark, we will have to do it again sometime!

Another try... even darker



Inside the visitor center... this pic just makes me speechless...

cool camera setting... caught some beautiful light on the temple... it glowed!

And last but not least... my girls at the feet of the Savior. just made me think and meant so much on so many different levels.. they both were touching His feet.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love all the pictures! It's good to see that you all were together. I bet your mom was in heaven! I hope to be able to have Grant meet you all someday. Too many fun memories with the Shaver family!

The Shavers said...

Very nice pics, guys. Your camera is REALLY nice!

kellibelli said...

these are great photos. I totally had the same thought when I saw that picture of you and your brothers, and then I read your note...too funny.

The visitor center looks amazing. Hope you are doing well.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

What cute family pictures! I love your family.