November 6, 2008

Chucky-Cheese!

We just happen to be dropping Chris off in the parking lot of chuck-e-cheese on Tuesday night... then I just happen to have a cup of tokens in my car....
so yay! an hour of fun!! free fun!

The girls smile so pretty in the cool little picture taker and drawer things.. I think they love to look at them selves so that's why they smile... Keira especially... she was hammin it up!

And then we went to Cafe Rio, since I am too yucky to try and cook most days... gross me out. We ran into Jon and Kara Barnes and kinda took over their night. It was so fun!! yummy food, as always at Cafe Rio, and it was so nice to talk to other adults. Jon and Kara, you guys are so awesome, smart and fun! I had the best time! thanks so much for letting us all sit with you guys :)

2 comments:

jon♥kara said...

It was so fun seeing you and your little girls. Your welcome to hang with us anytime. It was nice to catch up with all your exciting news! hope to see you again soon.

Jody Weiss said...

sounds like a blast! That's lucky you got to run into Jonathan and Kara! Congrats on the pregnancy!!!