October 30, 2008

Last night was our ward's Halloween carnival. Its held on one of the streets in the neighborhood and they do it every year and tons of people come. This time I got to have my whole family come over and dress up and go with us!!! It was so fun!

the kids all lined up before we went. the girls were so excited to get dressed up. I was looking and looking for costumes and thinking about making some... and stressing out for weeks w/o really accomplishing anything. But it all finally came together yesterday. Thanks to Craigslist! So $30 later and a few meet-ups in mesa, we finally had a tinkerbell outfit and a princess tigerlilly (or pocahontas) outfit. My brother had told my mom a few weeks ago the boys were going to be Peterpan and Captain hook. They were adorable!

So the line up before we left

Family pic at the carnival

Jayden finally smiling

Nana and Papa came!!


And later at the house... playing and running around and screaming a lot! they got a little loud!


The girls playing! love it!

And the little cousins that really look alike... jayden just has that Tapia nose... but they look like they could be brother and sister (to me)

And finally! A moment of quiet play!

They play so well together. And Jayden and Jonah were just like attached at the hip... I have some good hugging pics of them together... I should post...okay... i just grabbed one...

So anyway... it was a fun night and I was so excited that my family came over to our house and they stayed for a long time too! I was pleasantly surprised. :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Great pictures! The peter pan theme worked really well. So cute!
Les.