Back to playing soccer!
I finally made it to a game last night for soccer. We moved up a league from last time around... so we're in A-league apparently. And that's why we've lost three times in a row. But despite loosing. It was really really fun! I only had one shot on goal, but that is one more than usual, and I took out one girl really bad, that's always fun... and I didn't mean to, I think we both fell down and I kinda bulldozed on top of her.. and lets face it, I'm a big girl so I kinda smashed her. oh well... I got back up and got the ball and that's when I had a shot! Sweet! Anyway, it was really fun and I'm nice and a little sore today and can't wait until next week when I get a little better and can run a little longer. :) And I'll try and get a picture of me out there... just so I can say i'm an old lady but I'm still trying to act young like I was in high school.
2 comments:
Losing stinks, but I'm glad you made it!
Les.
That sounds like so much fun. I want to join a softball league or something. Jon's dental buddies are on a league we are so out of the loop.
Post a Comment