Friday night we all went out to the Tempe Marketplace with Uncle Mike and saw our friend Jason play in his amazing band Telescope.

They have been playing and recording for years... and they play really, really good music. Jason our friend is the bass player on the right... he's Chris old best bud from Flagstaff and his brother Seth does vocals and has some of the most amazing live vocals i've ever heard... way better than the people on the radio... (if you're interested click here) It was so fun to go out and see something new (we hadn't yet been to the new tempe marketplace) and we ate at Chipotle... which was so amazingly yummy. I have never eaten there before... so yay! it was so good... I think I gained two lbs on that burrito. The girls got to stay up late and dance and run around and have fun. They did really good for staying out till 9:30 in public.

The boys The girls

Chris and Jayd
Saturday day we went out to mom and dad and swam and had fun. It was my little brother's birthday! -shout out to Craiger!- He's 25 now!! Its crazy how it seems like just yesterday we were in high school and running around being crazy and rebellious... ah.. good times... and now he's a dad and husband...

My next littlest bro just had his birthday too... Derek turned 22. Happy Birthday Derek.
we did lame little cake with both of them on their different weekend birthdays. We should still get together and go somewhere to eat... but time flies!
My littlest brother Scott took some good pool photos... "I know how to balance a picture" he always says... and he also says he's the next BKBarnes.


Keira with her cute little smile... and chris and me laughing at Jayden for crying in the pool

good one of me and Jayd... thanks scotty
Thursday night was game night at Emily's house with a lot of the girls (mom's) from the neighborhood and ward. It was really fun! I usually talk myself out of going cause... oh, I don't know why... I think I'm just kinda a social retard and struggle in big groups of women...but anyway!! YAY!! I went and it was so fun! and thanks to the un-named tooter of the group... cause I never thought I would get to have farting fun again in my adult life... what a relief!! I do get to laugh at flatulence with the people in my ward! Anyway, thanks Em for doing everything and having us all over... I will do it next month if my front room is clean... that would be awesome!!
Thursday Morning we went to the Tempe Beach Park splash pad with little Judy and Aaron and of course mama Gina. The kids played really well and it wasn't too hot, but hot enough to tire them out for a solid afternoon nap. We haven't gone anywhere to play with kids in, like, seriously, over a month or two, so it was so nice to go out and play. And Gina and I sat in the shade with a mist over us the whole time. Seriously, so nice! Thanks GINA!! and kiddos! It was a blast! lets go again! :)
3 comments:
You've been doing so much fun stuff! Call me if you want to go to a splash park again. Sofia would love it.
Les.
I'm sorry that i haven't wrote back. Pace is still sick with a cold and so am I. So we haven't felt very good and not up to anything. I feel bad! Pretty sure we will have to go next week sometime. I will give you a call. Hope all is well with you guys, looks like you had a fun weekend!
Game night was a ton of fun! Lets do it again soon!
Post a Comment