My family at newport pier!
The cute cousins at the beach!! My little Eli and big boy Jonah! He is so smart!
My childhood best friend!! Carrie Miller, now Carrie OrmondShe has two awesome boys and we had so much fun with them! i miss you guys!
My college girlfriend!! Kelli! I miss you too!! thanks for dinner and great company! it was an awesome evening... and so good for the sole to be in great fun and mellow company!
My Aunt JackieShe let us stay and stay and stay at her house and we had the best time. She is the sweetest old lady and so positive and fun! I miss Aunt Jackie!
My best friend Brynn and Carrie again! I hunted them down at church before we headed down to San Diego and i got to pop into my old wards for my whole life and see all the families I have known growing up... dude.. its making me homesick just to post a little bit about home. That's why I haven't written about our trip to california cause I just can't think about it... i miss home!!
The girls and me at the beach! it was so fun and the girls did so well just for days and hours at the beach! and they got so brown and so blonde and it wasn't even that sunny out... they are adorable. We had so much fun! Can't wait to go back!
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. I love to go home and see my friends and family that I don't get to see very often. I always get really homesick when I get back too! The beach looks like tons of fun! I love summertime!
Hey we were just in California this weekend too I'm surprised we didn't run into you at all. We went for Sierra's baby blessing. Look like you had a lot of fun at the beach and seeing old friends.
you know Kelli Corbin?!?! What a small world! I miss Cali too everytime we go back. Can't wait till we're millionaires and can afford it :)
Dude, that's such a hideous picture of me...not cool! I miss you guys! Come again soon!
I was wondering when you'd post something about your trip!
Looks like a blast!
I love the last picture of you guys and the girls covered in sand!
I am so jealous. I wanna go to Cali for a week. It looks like so much fun and that your girls had a blast. Now if you move there I can have an excuse to go and visit.
Post a Comment