July 29, 2008

CALIFORNIA SUMMER LOVIN'

Get ready for lots of pictures...

Me and Keira

She loved the beach!! and just went and went all day long... if she was tired she's just kinda roll around in the sand... it was really funny!

Jayden loves to be buried in the sand

Nice little silhouette of the girls... this was at Oceanside beach... totally crowded, but nice!
My backside...


This was Jayden's first day running into the water... she's just kinda surprised and taking it in.. and she looks adorable (thanks to old Navy swim suits)
The day that they finally crashed on the beach... it was awesome!! My kids were both asleep and I laid out in between them... it was like a dream realized

Friday at the Newport Pier... Eating yummy donuts!! Nana with the boys and girls... she was exhausted, but loving it! And keira was a little territorial of my mom the whole week... she's spreading her legs out on her and wouldn't let anyone else on or near.. .it was really funny! and so nice to have her cling to someone other than me for once. loved it!

My Family!!! Scott, Jared, Dad and MomMy cute little nephew Eli, he let me cuddle with him for a while one night. He's adorable

!!SEAWORLD!!


Seaworld was awesome and totally worth it!! Our favorite show was SHAMU!!! it was so much fun!! We stayed all day and left after 10pm... and we drove home right after... got home at 4am... we were just having to much fun to leave :) and we get to go back again before the end of the year... yippee!!!



The stroller was awesome! best $15 i've ever spent


CUTE!
Keira and Chris looking at Manatee's

Jayden's favorite spinny ride thing... pretty much like the teacups at D-land
Round and round we go!!! We probably went on it three or four times... it was fun!
The Shark exhibit! Jayden's favorite!
Watching a show and yes Brynn I used your hat!! sorry!!
Awe... isn't that precious! well, not really... they were just smacking each other and we made them hug and make up...

Our family watching one of the shows!
It was the best vacation we ever took!! the weather was awesome! the kids had a blast just playing outside... we went to the park with friends, we went to the pool with cousins... we hit up the beach like 4 or 5 times... Chris and I went to Magic Mountain and went on every ride it was so much fun!!! I wish I had pictures of 6 flags... it was the best day ever... and mom and dad and Rebecca watched the kids for us all day! thank you so much!! Chris and I had been wanting to go ever since we were married, but we've always been prego and really, we're just too cheap to do fun stuff. but this trip we just kinda didn't worry about it and we didn't spend a ton of money, but we enough to have fun and gain about 5 lbs... which I totally did. But it was the best week of my life all year!! in the last three years even!
I miss CA!! Can't wait to come back!! Maybe next month.. .who knows!

4 comments:

Emily said...

So lucky! That looks like so much fun... I haven't been to sea world in forever!

Brynn said...

Ahhhhh cute pictures! I still want my hat back. You're gonna have to come visit again! Next time come when I haven't been on vacation for 2 weeks so I will want to go to the beach!

Jody Weiss said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The girls continue to be adorable (as expected) and you look great too (as always)!

Cass and Natalia said...

Looks like a blast, love CA! Jayden is looking so grown up, your girls are very pretty!