The pictures are from Penny's... just so everyone knows i'm not taking credit for them... I just photoshopped the last one... we're gonna go again and get family photo... no sitting fees and $4 prints... I got a bunch of good ones for like under $20... and Craig and Bethany got a lot of Eden for about the same :)
2 comments:
Hi Leisa! This is Amber \, Steve and Cynthia Houston's Daughter!! I can't believe I found you! I love you blog! It's all really cute! Your little girls are adorable! Well check our blog out, Braiden is getting so big! I can't believe it! Loves to you and the Family!
Amber Jarvis
Cute blog! Can't belive I found you! Crazy! This is Amber, Steve and Cynthia Houston's daughter. I love the blog it's way cute! Loves to the little ones and you guys!
Amber Jarvis
Post a Comment