April 3, 2008

New Pictures

Taken a week or two ago... March 20th
We got the three girls on my side of the family together and they look so cute

My kids just kinda look blank in front of the camera.

Keira was really scared about what was going on... she's such a sissy lately. oh well...

we got one good one of the two of them. It totally shows their personality... Jaydens eyes averted to the side... and Keira smiling so big! love it!! Jayden grabbed her hand and starting jumping up and down and thank goodness the photographer caught it!

This is my photoshopped version of it.... just messing around with vignettes and bleach by pass... but I love it!

9 comments:

BK Barnes said...

Nice photos Leisa. Looks like you new studio is coming along just fine!!!

Bruce

Unknown said...

SO precious! I love the last 2!
You should blow it up real big and hang it in their room!

Cass and Natalia said...

Those are so cute! How fun for you, I love to get great pictures of my kids! Their dresses are very pretty too!

kellibelli said...

So did you take these photos? what new studio? They are great pics! You are very talented!

The Shavers said...

Leis,
How cute my neices are!!! I like the one with you in it as well. I did get your message from earlier and I just barely got home. (I had a Elders Quorum Presidency meeting tonight after school)so I will call you tomorrow sometime. Probably after 5 when I'm done with clinic. (It's 10:40 so I don't want to call you this late.) Anyway, me and Becky have been waiting for these pictures and they are so cute. I like the one you changed on photoshop. (I got photoshop, I just don't know how to use it, and I never have time to figure it out.) We love and miss you all! Your girls are getting so old, I think you should have a new baby soon!
Love,
Jared

Leisa Tapia said...

Ya, we're not having any more any time soon... give us half a decade and we'll maybe think about it then! :)

Bethany said...

The photoshopped one turned out really good! They look so cute! Is the quality good when you print them off yourself? I want a few of the ones with all the girls. If not, I need to go back to Penney's and order a few more sheets. I realized I didn't order any of all 3 of them,... how selfish of me!!

Jody Weiss said...

Look at your cute little girls and niece!!! I love all the pictures!!! I'm calling you right now!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Those are super cute pics of the girls!!!!! You have a good lookin' family! :)