I love what kids do that surprise you...
First, she was baby Guitar Hero

(my brother-in-law let us borrow it so its been our nightly release and bonding time for me and Chris... ha ha)
And then today we were working on potty training... and she's sitting there... then gets off, we get her undies back on, then she turns around and says... "Poo poo!" so we dot he drill again... but this time...
She pulls out Chris's motorcycle magazine.... how does she know that that is exactly what her dad does when he has his bathroom time??
SO FUNNY!
3 comments:
Ha Ha! That's awesome! Quite the personality! I love checking in on you guys and seeing whats new!!! I love that your so good about getting your stuff on here!!!!
Ok in that picture you can totally see that she is trying to poop by looking at her eyes!!! That is gross. I am glad that she is doing good on the potty!
Yeah....besides the picture of her actually pooping -very cute! What a crack up that she has learned to pass the time usefully while going!
Post a Comment