February 8, 2008

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!

K,
First of all... sorry about the pictures of the kid on the pot. She actually doesn't go to the bathroom, and she is NOT potty trained at all.... she just likes to pretend and imitate her dad. So everyone... Jayden is not actually having a movement... so don't be grossed out... she's just playing pretend. And that's what makes it so so funny.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

I think it makes the picture better thinking she's actually pooping! She's 2! It's not gross!

Ferrin's Book Reviews said...

That is way to cute....she really is a daddy's girl isn't she!! Hey you have been tagged so go to my blog and check it out...

Unknown said...

Were people actually grossed out about this?

kellibelli said...

well, I was not really grossed out....poop is so much apart of my day with kids, it takes a lot ot groos me out.

Emily said...

Your funny! Poop is funny! Actually we had an incident today with real poo, but I won't go there. Jayden had fun yesterday and she was good. Her and Ella played good.