September 6, 2007

LABOR DAY





I love when Chris has a holiday off... it finally seems like we have time to relax on the weekend... usually Saturdays we are running around trying to get stuff done and chores and nothing ever really gets done... and then Sundays are just crazy trying to get to church and before you know it the whole stressful day is over... and you're back to monday, but with a holiday... ah.. every monday should be a holiday... we had time to go to mom and dads and just hang out and swim a little... lucky me, the girls both fell asleep and I had time by myself out in the pool and got to just hang out and talk with my mom and mother in law... it was so nice, they sleep for hours!!!
And then we had fun taking more pictures of my slimmed down, hot husband playing with the girls.... I don't think he's any cuter than when he's playing with the girls. He went "fishing" and caught two of the cutest fishies.... and then later hanging out at our house.. jayden was playing trucker, like her papa... and I tried to get a good one in of me and the two stinkers... :)

SAYING "CHEESE!!"


Jayden has finally learned to say cheese when I'm taking pictures of her... she's still not really looking at the camera, she looks away, but her little face is so pretty when she says cheese... so maybe we'll go get more penney's pictures taken soon...

Yummm.... ANGEL FOOD CAKE mmm....


Just two pictures from on my actual birthday... we had my favorite, Angel food cake w/ strawberries!! Jayden enjoyed it as much as I did!! yumm.... and there goes my diet for the week!

Last but not least
MY LITTLE MONKEY



Keira hast started to be quite the little climber...she can move from sitting to scooting and from scooting to climbing and even up to standing... all this and she still isn't crawling up on her knees yet. If I'm laying on the floor with them she will crawl up and over me like 5 times in a row... back and forth, back and forth... its so funny... and she does the coolest pushup i've ever seen... now if she could just get those knees coordinated... she'll be really on the move

2 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Cute pictures. It looked like a lot of fun over the weekend. I love angel food cake. It is really good. Hey sometime us girls should go to dinner or something???

Brynn said...

Dude, Jayden is looking more and more like Shirley to me! It's crazy! Hopefully you can come down at the end of the month. I'll do your hair for free!!!!!!!