:( ) and then Shirlee of course... and my Grandmama... who we are trying to call G.G. Since she is the great grandma to the girls and regular "grandma" and "nana" are already taken. It was so fun and I made a point to have some one take pictures of our family since I don't think we have any together since April... which is really sad.

Here we are at the table... the light it kinda doing weird stuff, but I think we look aight

Me and My little baby... she's so cute... and clingy

A Classic Leisa and Chris picture of ourself pose... Chris is so so thin! look at his face! His brothers call him a tweaker since he's lost so much weight

Kinda fuzzy

Scott was dancing with Keira... keeping her happy for us

And Jayden played video games with Bryan and Jessica! She loved it!

Here we are at the table... the light it kinda doing weird stuff, but I think we look aight

Me and My little baby... she's so cute... and clingy

A Classic Leisa and Chris picture of ourself pose... Chris is so so thin! look at his face! His brothers call him a tweaker since he's lost so much weight

Kinda fuzzy

Scott was dancing with Keira... keeping her happy for us

And Jayden played video games with Bryan and Jessica! She loved it!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEISA!!!!! Hope you have a fun birthday. We will be thinkin about you all day! PS. are you pregnant again yet? It's about time, you know.
Love ya,
Jared
Oh, and you look skinny too! What are you and Chris doing? I need to do something, or I'll be 300 pounds before I'm out of Optometry School. And who wants to go to a morbidly obese eye doctor?
Does that mean that Becky's pregnant again? They always ask when something is up? hmmmmmmm. You and Chris totally look so skinny! I'm jealous! And I still can't believe how fast Keira is growing. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment