She had just these long whispies and I am so sick of strangers in the stores saying, "oh your girls are so cute. oh my! what wild hair she has" Its like they are looking at the big bad wolf in grandma's clothing... not that its not true, but I don't need everyone to tell me that Kiki's hair sticks straight up. It looks really cute at church when i put a bow over it, it holds it all down and she looks like she has a lot of hair. Well, Nana (mom, joyce) has been dying to cut it so last time we went over this week, we had a go at it. The clippers wouldn't cut her hair, and she wasn't liking when we did it by hand, so it was a little challenging. Well, I think we got it taken care of, and I have just been trying to even it out at home if i see anything.
Before:

After:
She was a little upset. but she has adjusted fine and hasn't mentioned it since.
4 comments:
cute before and after pics...her hair just made me smile before and maybe a little chuckle...because it was so cute!.......are you bummed it is gone? I tried calling you alst week, i do not knwo if you got my message.but just thinking of you!
cute before and after pics...her hair just made me smile before and maybe a little chuckle...because it was so cute!.......are you bummed it is gone? I tried calling you alst week, i do not knwo if you got my message.but just thinking of you!
Love the new dew! She is so cute no matter what!
Oh no all that hair is gone and she wants it all back!!! We are back if you want to do something. I think we were going to do the splash pad Mon???
Post a Comment