June 17, 2007

Chris's Father's Day dress up


Well, lets just say that he doesn't really need any sons anytime soon. Jayden has got it covered. I've never seen Chris so fun and happy, running around, hooking up the apehangers to jayden's pooh mobile, and tying the ghetto mexican bandana on her head. And boy did she get the look down. Chin, slightly up... that's our girl. Well, daddy's little biker chic ( and I really want to say, cheech.) She even hung onto the bars for a long time and scooted herself around the front room, making little engine noises. And she loved the bandana. I've never seen that kid keep anything on her head for so long.

3 comments:

kellibelli said...

she cracks me up. hope you are doing good leisa. i wish we could hang out! our kids would have so much fun playing together and of course we already know that we have fun playing together! holpe luke helped you with the insurance stuff. call me again soon...davis is sick right now so if he sleeps like he did today i migh tactually have some good talk time...poor baby though.

kellibelli said...

okay this is my second attempt at commeneting...
now i am running out of time...
so basically i wish we could hang out and have our little ones play and get to know each other better. i love ya, lets talk this week!

Cass and Natalia said...

CUTE picture! I showed Cass and he thinks she's got a cool ride! Looks fun!