This is Jayden at a little older than two months
And this is Kiki at two months... they are both so cute, but I think they're definitely different from each other
Keira got her first shots today, and she is not happy at all! She is so different from Jayden its so weird. When Jayden got her shots she cried for a minute and then was cuddely and kinda extra mellow for her the rest of the day... Keira has cried a lot and you can tell she is hurting and is not her happy self. Its so sad!! Anyway... I hate shots...
Here are some cute pictures of the baby. She is such a smiley girl!! I think she is the cutest thing in the world next to my jayden.
2 comments:
wow, they look related but yes very individual. Both are so cute. i am sorry about hte hsots...hope she is not being really fussy now. man, 2 looks so much harder but your cute girls make me excited.
So I finally got a second to look back at your older pictures. I can't believe how much Kai looks like Jayden in this picture. I'm so excited to see how he looks when he gets older. He's such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment