first off LOVE THE NAME 2nd she is so beautiful kiki is cute too (reminds me of the girl from institute :) leisa, i am so gald yopu guys re doing well adjusting adn that she si sleeping..? or at least being realy mellow for you. i hope jayden adjusts quickly. i am very happy yo hear how optimistic you are about everything. i cannot wait to speak to you! better yet i cannot wait until i see you next! CONGRATULATIONS To your sweet family!
Hey Leis, Keira is so beautiful. She is a very pretty newborn! I like her name. Belle means beautiful in French! You took french too, I guess you knew that. Anyway, I wanted to call you today, but I was hometeaching forever and then we had people over and they just left and it's too late to call you now. I'll call tomorrow. We think she is so beautiful and Jayden is so pretty, too. She's looking like such a little girl. Ok, love you and talk to you soon! Congratulations! Jared and Rebecca
2 comments:
oh my goodness
first off LOVE THE NAME
2nd she is so beautiful
kiki is cute too (reminds me of the girl from institute :)
leisa, i am so gald yopu guys re doing well adjusting adn that she si sleeping..? or at least being realy mellow for you. i hope jayden adjusts quickly. i am very happy yo hear how optimistic you are about everything. i cannot wait to speak to you! better yet i cannot wait until i see you next! CONGRATULATIONS To your sweet family!
Hey Leis,
Keira is so beautiful. She is a very pretty newborn! I like her name. Belle means beautiful in French! You took french too, I guess you knew that. Anyway, I wanted to call you today, but I was hometeaching forever and then we had people over and they just left and it's too late to call you now. I'll call tomorrow. We think she is so beautiful and Jayden is so pretty, too. She's looking like such a little girl. Ok, love you and talk to you soon!
Congratulations!
Jared and Rebecca
Post a Comment