




The baby is finally here!!! I should take a little time later to tell the whole story of how she came to join us... cause its a fun one... but I'll do that a little later...
So the sweet little baby girl's name is Keira Belle Tapia... I hope we can all get used to it and figure out how to say it... :) We can all just call her KiKi.... Its keira like keira knightly from pirates of the carribean... anyway...
the delivery went so well, and I feel great, much better than last time with Jayden... and Keira is such a good baby.. the heavens sent me a special sweet spirit, cause she is so quiet and mellow!! so mellow, especially compared to Jayden as a baby, and even more so compared to Jayden now.
Jayden is having a little hard time adjusting. She is kinda jealous and territorial... which is cute and to be expected. I'll be holding the baby on the couch and she'll come up and try and straddle me and push her off... Since Keira is so small... she's only 6lbs4oz by the way, Jayden seems to be this huge sumo baby girl!! we've always called her our little fat girl, but now I kinda mean it... she's got such fat little sausage hands and fingers... and Keira's are so small and long and skinny... They are so different and its only been a few short days. Its going to be so fun, and so challenging.
you know, a year ago when we had jayden, I could look around and all my friends had just had babies... almost everyone I knew, especially my close friends all had babies less than 6 mo older than Jayden, and I think I beat them all to having a second baby... not that we tried intentionally, or that it was a race... it was actually a shock, and I just can't believe how fast our second little girl came.. its so crazy. But I think we're going to do just fine and I think I might be able to handle it... which i'm so glad about... alright... I hope everyone reads this and gets to know whats going on... please call, we're doing good and i'm feeling good and I'd love to talk to any of you!!!
1 comment:
also- who looks this good after birth? you are a real babe.
Post a Comment