September 9, 2006

I'm Gonna Be a Big Sister






August 24th
That was the day we finally made our announcment to the family that another little one was on the way. I made Jayden a shirt that said, "I'm gonna be a big sister --- Jan 30" We hid the shirt under her overalls at first... and then I asked my mom to help rip them off... I said, common, she's hot.... they're too big, help me take them off... and she said, she's fine, leave her alone... and I started to pull them off and said, mom, help me with the legs... so she pulled them off and said, oh what does that say... then slowly read it... then it slowly sank in... and she screamed!!!
It was such a fun night
Jayden was in a really good mood and she was playing with my family, which she hardly ever does. So it was a shame we had to run home really fast

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting and what a cute way to announce the pregnancy! Hope you're feeling well

kellibelli said...

HEY! I did not know you had not told your mom yet!??? what a cute way! i am surprised that you could hold out so long! ho fun!

kellibelli said...

her chubby legs are so CUTE! I am going to borrow this idea when I have an announcement. VERY CUTE!