I realize that I do really cool stuff for Jayden's birthday, and then I totally mess up on Keira's and she just gets a bum deal... well it was true this year too. We did that huge ole party for Jayden, and then I was out of town for Keira's birthday :( the other thing that makes it hard is that Jayd has like 900 friends she wants to invite... the girl is all about fun, and Keira is more mellow, and I can barely get her to say 3 people she wants at a party.
Here are some cell phone pics of Keira's actual birthday...
Chris took K and J and a friend out to lunch...
She got to open some presents that I had gotten her already
Later, after the madness of finishing orientation at my job... We finally got a Saturday together where we were able to go to Chucky Cheese with a few of K's friends. She was having fun! finally :)
Then Keira had a meltdown... and almost all my kids cried and screamed all the way home... the end
but next year I'm making it a point to give this girl a planned party :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment