December 6, 2011

 Yay!!!  the kids were THRILLED to get out Christmas stuff this year!  We had a tree, and this year I bought ornaments (thank you walmart for your reasonably priced assortment of cute stuff) and we are just have a blast!

 The day my apartment was spotless!!!   I secretly love White Glove cause that means I get super stressed and do my best cleaning and organizing!!  and this time I had hours of help from my good friend BROOKE !!!   such a huge life saver!!!   and Chris and I did hours and hours of cleaning and de-cluttering too!   It feels sooOOO   GOOOOOOD!!!!



Chris laughed at me while I walked around after all the kids were asleep and took pictures... but I seriously,  SERIOUSLY treasured this moment :)  ha ha ha

1 comment:

Leslie said...

My house is NEVER that clean all at once. I'm so jealous! AND really happy for you all at the same time.