October 31, 2011

All my Halloween pictures from today are HERE

but these are my favorite!!!

The kids eating dinner before running out the door to trick'r'treat
Kai as Megamind!!  Incredibly handsome and master of all villany

Jayden as Ariel, the little mermaid (again this year) and Keira as a little witch  ( "wittle witch" says Keira....  and little bit hoochie cutie says mommy)
Mad Mad Megamind!!  He did not love his awesome collar and cape that we made (it was itchy)
We were going to put Aleia in her ladybug outfit, but this is as far as she got cause she was sick and I didn't want to make her cranky by sticking her in something cute but uncomfortable

look at that face on Kai!!  so funny
A gang of our little friends
Taylor, Ashlinn, Klaire, Jayden, Keira, Jace, Zoia and Teya

And some of my best friends  (I guess I was in the picture taking mood  -  of myself...  i did my hair on put on makeup so apparently I thought I would take a whole slew of pics :)  and I'm so glad I did!!)

Cassie Lee
Brooke Chambers
Danelle Nead
Kaelee Sanchez

My handsome hubby and me




The whole fun family!!!
extended family ;)

home with my sick little baby :)  love her to death!!!



(I think a couple people have said something about Aleia's eyes...  I didn't do anything to her eyes specifically, but I did kinda lighten the photo, mess with some different contrast and saturation stuff... and I tried to make our skin a little more glowy (to hide my wrinkles and yucky skin)  so here is the same photo w/o anything done to it other than a crop)


The kids had so much fun!!
I think Chris and I had more fun!

2 comments:

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

I love all these pics and I love all these pics of you! its fun to see pics of you and chris!

Brynn said...

Did you photoshop Aleia's eyes? They are SO blue! Love all the pictures!!!!