September 29, 2011

So there is a boy in Keira's preschool class that she says his name is Gingerbread-man.

okay...?

I've asked her about it several times...and usually she brings him up when he does something to bug her at school, but nothing big so I just kinda thought it was cute, but it really really BUGS me when I can't figure out what she is saying...

So... at school I've tried to listen to names that she might be mispronouncing.  Out of maybe 14-16 kids (or maybe not that many, but a good amount), Keira and her friend Zoia are the only "white" girls.  The rest of the kids are local, Tongan, Samoan, or mixed, and there is a little gang of Mongolian kids.  I figured it was one of the kids from Mongolia because they have the most interesting names...  off the top of my head, some of their names are Tungis, Bapayar, Nikotemo... some of the other kids names are Giana, Enjolie...beautiful, but different... and anyways, will you guess who GingerBreadMan is...???

IT'S BENJAMIN!!!!

I just could not stop laughing about it today.

The cutest things happen with that girl, i swear!!  she is so funny!

How cute is that?  She thought Benjamin was Gingerbread man :)
of all the different names to learn and pronounce, she pretty much says them all perfectly, except gingerbread man.  :)



LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I got quite the chuckle over this story. Hahaha! :)