June 22, 2011

I'm about 2/3 of the way packed for getting the family to AZ on Friday...
I still need to...

Clean the apartment
Clean out the tahoe and make it as bug proof as possible
Organize my electronics for the trip
Loose 20 lbs
Organize the bills
Find one or two rolling carryons to borrow and take on the trip
Get some kid gear ready for the flight... I wonder if I can sneak playdough on again???  I promise TSA - it's not explosive...  or is it?

....right now I got about 4/5ths of the dishes done... and it's time to go to bed...  to get some sleep ...  to possibly help me get out of these blues I'm in...

3 days till the desert

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And to see you guys!!!!

Carrie said...

I understand everything but bug proofing the car. What's up with that? It sounds like a good story :) Have fun on your trip!! :)