wow today was an emotional day
I think the hormones really hit and I cried a lot
and it felt good
I mean it hurt like hell to cry,
but it felt good to get it out.
I walked the halls and found babies here.
Imagine that!
Babies in labor and delivery! ha!
I can't wait to see my baby tomorrow.
Everything is setting me off.
I had to move rooms to make way for other mom's... and under the bed I saw that cute little pink card they give you... this one actually
and it was bad. It was messy and bad. I randomly cried and blubbered as the nurse wheeled me to the other room. I think they felt bad for me cause they brought me flowers and a card. I totally wasn't crying cause I had to move rooms... I just saw the pink card and my heart couldn't dam up the emotion anymore. well - the flowers are pretty :)
But I feel so much better now... free from holding back any emotion... and tomorrow is a new day - the day I get to get outta here and see my little spit-fire. I can't wait to smell her. I hope she smells good - like a baby - and not like me...like old-person-hospital-stank. :) she's got to smell sweet right? she's a baby!
Chris and our new Bishop - Bishop Murdock - the best bishop on the planet - came by tonight.
I received a Priesthood blessing. And it was awesome. I forget as a mom that I need those sometimes. I just want to make sure everyone one else gets it if they are sick... but I got a blessing and it was special and awesome :) and I have work to do, and I have so much to be grateful for.
The baby got a blessing tonight too :) I am one happy, tired mom tonight.
Thanks again to everyone who has helped us today. We are so blessed. Thank you so much

3 comments:
I'm so glad things are starting to work out for you! You're in my thoughts and prayers. I had Gavin at 37 weeks, but luckily he was only in NICU for an hour or two to get his breathing figured out. My heart aches for you and I'm glad you get to be with your little girl soon.
oh leisa i cant imagine giving birth and then not having your baby for a few days. thats so sad! but i bet she smells amazing. i miss that baby smell. my baby smells like crackers and grass. im so excited for you to hold her!!! give her a little peck from me ok.
oxo
Leisa, Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! Praying that you and baby girl Tapia have a quick recovery!
Post a Comment