March 6, 2011

Jayden's tooth fairy did come!!

She made signs and notes and pictures and made sure her tooth was taped to the wall so that it wouldn't get lost again.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute!! Fisher is dieing (sp??) to lose a tooth! All of his buddies are losing teeth and the closest he has come is he had a molar extracted. And he didn't get to take the tooth home, but the dentist gave him a treasure box to put under his pillow. He wrote a note to the tooth fairy asking for 1 million dollars. Which the tooth fairy thought was greedy, but respected his ambition, and gave him a buck. (still pretty good right?) Your little girls hair is so cute, what a good momma you are. :) I totally remember wearing my hair like that. Love you and I'm glad for blogs so we can KIT.

Melissa said...

her notes are too cute! she really wants to make sure the tooth fairy comes lol!

kellibelli said...

I love this! So sweet! I love her innocence! What a great moment!