HOLY COW!!!!! I can't believe he's 1! He is such a cute white boy! Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday to him!!!i can't believe he's one already!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe Kai is !! SO BIG, SO CUTE
Happy Birthday little guy. You are adorable! Sorry we didn't get to see you guys more than just in the hall at church.
Wait, didn't you like JUST have him?!
wow! woah! he is 1 already! AHH! So sweet!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HOLY COW!!!!! I can't believe he's 1! He is such a cute white boy! Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday to him!!!
i can't believe he's one already!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe Kai is !! SO BIG, SO CUTE
Happy Birthday little guy. You are adorable! Sorry we didn't get to see you guys more than just in the hall at church.
Wait, didn't you like JUST have him?!
wow! woah! he is 1 already! AHH! So sweet!
Post a Comment