February 16, 2010

To warm my sad little heart...

This guy is just my little angel sent to make my heart melt :)
He is so sweet.
I love him to pieces! 






These kids crack me up... and always make me smile

My sweet Jayden... I was having a bad day today...  she came up to me totally randomly (and more than once) and said, "I love you mom"  and hugged me.   Ah how I needed it...   it was so sweet.  It made the whole stupid day pause, and let me take a big breath (maybe more of a relieved sigh) and enjoy it for just a minute.  :)    thanks kiddo...  you're the best


look who pops up in this next pic... can you see it?  so funny :)


Yum... we had KrispyCreme doughnuts for pre-valentines day sweets..  they were WAY SUPER SWEET 
Jayden is so sweet.. she always shares food and treats with Keira

1 comment:

Gina said...

That boy is soooo cute! So so so cute.