February 11, 2010

Someday... just not today....

CANCELLED

Sorry friends...  
I just can't seem to pull it together enough today to do a catch-up party for K.

This was how my disastrous cake turned out...   or really, didn't turn out.
BOOO!!

and other stuff....

oh well..   I still think we'll make out little own pizza's and I have sugar cookies to decorate...   this will most likely occur around...   5 - 5:30 tonight...   who knows... maybe I'll just stick a candle in a thick pile of frosting on a little heart sugar cookie.... call the neighbors and call it DONE for this year :)

-leis

2 comments:

Kim's just sayin' said...

so is it good or bad that I didn't show up today?!?! SORRY for the cake not turning out. I could have picked one up for you or something. :( I'm sure she had a great birthday with or without a big party!!

Cass and Natalia said...

Awww, Happy Brithday Keira! Wish we could hop around the corner to say so...I'd even whip up a cake really quick for you! :) I miss you a lot, I do wish I could text you to meet me in the back yard to chat too, sometimes I need it!
Hope all is well and you're not having a rough day. Call me if you need to, I'd like to catch up. Miss ya.
Mugs had pups, your girls would love them!