January 7, 2010

Thank you for any of you who looked at Natalie's blog and prayed for them.  

Their baby, Gavin, passed away today.

Please continue to pray for this amazing family.

I grabbed my own baby and hugged him and wet him with my tears as soon as I heard.  There is really nothing that scares me more than the idea of loosing a loved one.  Kai is not cuddly, but he let me do it anyway. 

Just so you know, I don't really know Natalie and Richie that well.  As soon as we moved back I saw them... actually at the Easter thing they do at Gunstock ranch...  I instantly recognized her, and him...  He was involved in the student body here (I was too for a little while) - I think he was the Student President while I was gone on my mission... and I couldn't really place how I knew her beautiful face...  maybe I had just seen her around campus.  Maybe I had a class with her...?  She just has this glow about her.  They are just amazing people.

Please continue to keep them in their prayers.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

:( :( :( so so so sad for them :( :( I remember them from school also. They did a great Mr. Rogers song in the first guitar night back in the day. Or a talent show or something. :( They are a great couple and I am sad to hear of their loss. :(

S.N.D said...

They are indeed an amazing people. I was feeding my son when we got the text and my husband and I just broke down in tears. And I did the same thing I cuddled my little angel so tight.Oh, they are such great family.


ps:I hope you didn't mind me adding you on my blog. I saw your blog on the Erika's page.