December 27, 2009


We have missed a lot on here!

JaYdEn turned 4 on December 8th!  

She is such a big girl now!  

We had cake at home for her real birthday and we got to pick up Shirlee (my mother in law) from the airport for her birthday!  it was a fun, but low key day!  

Because of the craziness of my schedule, we didn't do her party until the next week.  It was so fun!  Thanks for those of you who came and let us have fun together... we had pizza and a bounce house, and the kids got to decorate their own cupcakes... that was way fun!!

Thank you for everyone who came and brought her, bought her, or made her something... She loved everything!!  I didn't even see her open most of the presents so I don't know who they are from, so i'm so sorry for not doing thank you note, but THANK YOU!!!

Happy Birthday Jayden... I love you!





1 comment:

kellibelli said...

Happy birthday! 4 years old! WOW!