20+ hours of studying (and that's only counting the last couple days)
6+ chapters
1 Month of lectures = 15 hours
1 Month of lecture recordings = 15 hours
at least 60 pages of hand written notes (not exaggerating... I was 2 chapters in and I counted 15 pages, and those were my notes that I rewrote)
I am going to try and not let it sneak up on my like that again... but what can I say? I'm a super procrastinator
I hope I passed :) or at least a B would be nice!!
Thank you so much Chris for being my ROCK!!! he watched the kids all day long, and has been for the last week... every hour I needed. He let me just study, run home, feed, kai, the run back, study .... he's let me sleep in extra this weekend when I needed to recoup after studying from 10pm to 2 or 3 am... You're the best honey! thanks for your support and for doing so much for me and for our kids and he never complains, ever! I married a saint!
I love you Chris!
and kinda despise you Genetics teacher- the exam was pretty ruthless :)
1 comment:
Oy! The craziness! I'm glad that one is over, but good luck on the next one.
Post a Comment