October 4, 2009




(this was in june or july i think)



these kids of ours are growing like weeds...especially the little one  :)
 

7 comments:

Susan said...

No kidding! When did he get so big?! Good thing he just keeps getting cuter :) Love those smiles.

Emily said...

So cute!

Carrie said...

so cute!

Er Bear said...

You are such a great blogger... I think I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to catch up. Love all your pictures... your family is too cute:)

Leslie said...

Love the grumpy face thrown in there every once in a while. :)

Evans said...

Oh my heck those pictures are so dang cute! I see you lil girl got her ears pierced, or maybe she just never wears earring??? They are all ADORABLE!!!

The Shavers said...

Hola! Cute pics! We were wondering what size PJ's your kids will wear at Christmas, or if you would even use the PJ's in Hawaii! (Or if you have another idea.) We are trying to get an early start on Xmas stuff! PS. My lens broke on the Rebel...had to send it in for servicing already.