September 26, 2009


We were told by our pediatrician to take Kai into the ER today...  errr
It went well, but it was so sad.  He probably had his worst and saddest little day of 
his short little life.  He cried so much, and it was so sad....and cute.
He's fine though.. having some breathing issues and most of it I was sensing he was getting stressed and couldn't breath but part of that was pain from an ear infection...  so after some x-rays and breathing treatments, steriods, NSAIDs, and antibiotics... my little boy has been asleep tonight for a few hours already.  I hope he gets some good rest.... the past couple nights have been doozies!  and the past two weeks have been beyond frantic and stressful and slightly depressing... or majorly depressing, I guess...

oh!

I am just stunned that he is 4 months and almost 17 lbs!!!  
way bigger than my girls were...  He has become delightfully chubby and was always super strong...  i just still can't believe the growth spurt he just had in the last couple weeks


oh and

we lost the beloved 6th member of our family....

the pink dog.


but actually it pretty much refuses to get lost...  we've lost it in Ross, Walmart, Samsclub... and we find it, or drive around the island and drive back to get it...  this time it is in Kapiolani Womens and Childrens hospital on Punahou st in Honolulu... where it will wait for us...

and

Keira's binki is hopefully lost for good.
( I hope Katie Ligeros is cheering for me somewhere in Utah on her computer)

and guess what else...

I think  MY MIND is pretty much lost for good too.


and chris told me today that some day I'll have to get a "real job" ---  what did that mean?  I don't know... he said he was "being funny"  ...  but apparently the unrelenting, thankless job of motherhood does not get counted as a "real job"....   

....and now that i'm thinking about it, neither does my schooling get categorized as "real job" criteria

that makes him sound mean, when really he was joking...   

ha ha

funny

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Dude that dog looks so nasty! I can't believe it still exists... somewhere. I'm so happy that Kai is a big chubby baby. Him and Liam will be great chubby friends. And does Katie Legaros have a blog? How can I get in contact with her?

Kim's just sayin' said...

don't husbands know that those kind of jokes just aren't funny (to us moms at least) ha ha. I'm so sad to hear that Kai was so sick. Mason has been sick too it's so sad to hear them strugle to breath. He's so cute. Let me know if you need any help with anything!!!