this is me
and this is my big announcement...
I chopped my hair off...
Sorry, I'm vain, i know... and I didn't mean to keep anyone in suspense, I've just been so so busy and running around like a crazy person...
so
i love my hair cut and color, I just need to learn how to do it!
k
I have school in about 7 hours from now, so I really really want to post about our visit with family- we love you all! and miss you! and you guys are the best! but I'll have to post later :)
sorry!
And, ps. I am so not pregnant... that would border insanity for me :)
I'm still so so so in baby love with Kai!
11 comments:
IS that why you needed the exacto knife?! JK..
It looks great! you always look great though!
Ow, ow! You look gorgeous, as always. And that little boy is adorable, too!
i think it looks great, leisa!!!
it makes your hair look thicker and i think you look fabulous with your new 'do!!
You're hair is SO cute! It totally suits you.
Your hair is SO cute! You look fabulous. Sorry we missed Monday's playdate. Homeschool is kicking my buns.
so cute. love the cut and color.
Hot Mama! The haircut looks great on you!
I love the change! So cute! I want a better view of it!
I feel like we need to get caught up, it feels like you were gone forever. We should do a girls night.
Hi there you had left a comment on my family blog, the Wolfgramm one and I just wanted to say thanks from the family for your comment. I am one of Richards nieces, and I have 3 blogs and the Wolfgramm one that I work on. Just wanted to let you know that another on of our cousins are there Moana Wolfgramm Feinga...she is one of the former Jets. I am sure you have already met her since Laie town is so small...well since this comment is getting longggg, just wanted to give you a holler! Hope you don't mind me commenting here from time to time. Have a great Sunday!! ;)
Great cut by the way..I could never pull off short hair...I would end up with a big 'FRO!!! Soo not cute!! lol!
Post a Comment