He is so adorable in those pics. His eyes really pop out with the sky. When are you guys coming back to AZ? If you have time we will have to meet up and see your new little guy
He really is such a cutie!!! He's got the most beautiful eyes :)
Your kids are soooo cute! Kai looks like you I think!
I must say you have some of the most beautiful children I have ever seen!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so adorable in those pics. His eyes really pop out with the sky. When are you guys coming back to AZ? If you have time we will have to meet up and see your new little guy
He really is such a cutie!!! He's got the most beautiful eyes :)
Your kids are soooo cute! Kai looks like you I think!
I must say you have some of the most beautiful children I have ever seen!
Post a Comment