August 4, 2009

As frazzled as i am right now with the girls I'm going to blog...
they are so cute and chris got some good pictures of them tonight

First here is Kai... he is so cute! and such a good boy! He looks awesome... I on the other hand... look yucky... but oh well

I love his big blue eyes, big ole chubba cheeks and little chin!

Chris always makes the most simple tasks so much fun
ie: bathtime = bubble dress up and photoshoot


Chris made them cover up their private parts with bubbles... he should have gone for the bubble bra too...
Keira looks so small next to Jayden (especially in that first picture)

then our little barf champion, Kai, needed to get clean... the girls helped us hold him in the tub (in way too much water though)

I love love love this picture!

This is the original...

(I need some feedback on my editing... I don't know if the colors are better with the auto level (photoshop jargon) or not, i also don't know how true to print color my old laptop is...I could be making it look good to me on the screen, but it might be really bad on a better screen on a newer computer...? We are getting my new school laptop soon! a MacBook, so i'm hoping I will be able to tell on there... but really, if you're a photo person, give me your input please!)

7 comments:

Brynn said...

I'm in no way a photo person, but I think it looks great. Lighting looks perfect on my screen. And your kids are adorable!

Emily said...

I think it looks really good. I don't know photoshop, though so what do I know? Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys when you come!
ps I think I might have low iron or it's just so dang HOT here, not sure!

Eric and Sarah said...

Love the pictures, so cute! Especially the last one with all three of them.

As far as photo editing, I rarely do auto level, I just play with it manually depending on the photo. For printing, the best advice I have heard is to learn what your printer does with color, as they are all a bit different. I don't know about different computers, though. I don't have a printer (I hate them, we don't get along), but when I use printing services I'll sometimes do one print to see what their equipment is going to do (especially if it's a big enlargement) and then adjust the other pictures if necessary before printing. It's a pain, but if you are a perfectionist... (Of course there is a major difference between a photo store and say Target or Walgreens.)

That's my two cents!

Melissa said...

the editing is awesome! it really makes the kids stand out!

your bathtub looks sooo nice! have you seen the ones in our building!? so not that white and squeaky clean!

Leslie said...

I like the doctored one. I can see this photo in some wedding videos someday...cute!

Shanae said...

LOVE THAT PICTURE! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Holy cow, cutest picture ever.