May 11, 2009

All is well!

Well, we headed to the hospital yesterday for a little drama! But after all was said and done, my amniotic fluid levels are back up and the baby is doing well. The Dr. said that they will not induce early now as long as everything looks good. Our next regular appt is next Tuesday and its two miles away (which is going to be so awesome instead of driving over an hour!! yay!)
So I guess that means i have to get my head back into my classes! ha ha since I was really ready to abandon them and have this little boy early... but plans have changed... :) so we'll hold on for the next two or three weeks.

Pictures from this weekend:

Keira, Taylor and Jayden at Foodfest - a big party on campus with all the clubs and different islands and different foods... they were so cute!



And for Mother's Day the girls looked adorable in their preppy little outfits I got on clearance and Children's Place. Keira is totally working her little model pose ha ha! They both love their own colors... Keira in pink! and Jayden in blue!

1 comment:

kellibelli said...

I cannot believe how blonde jayden's hair is getting! I am glad you get to finish your classes. I am praying your last bit of pregnancy goes well and you can finish your semester. You are so ambitious!