
The path from Kawela Bay

At the beach Tuesday with dad who was able to get them more coconuts to chew on
They love them!

Jayden trying out her new flippers... way cool

The girls taking the cool nature hike out of kawela bay and back to the car... we got rained out... and I love their little matching sweatshirts with their little bums hanging out :)

The first time Jayden focused and drew me a picture... and a very pretty one too!

Keira did a pretty picture too! and she looks so old in this picture!
Well, finals are over, and so is the semester... we're going to have a glorious week off and we're moving so that will keep us busy, and hopefully the weather will get hot so we can go to the beach again. its pouring down today I love rain, but too many rainy days makes us :(
And a few more pictures
The girls watching conference on our TV.. ha ha, our old computer

Aren't they so reverent? it was cute, they were folding their arms for the prayer and i didn't even have to ask them too... and then i was evil and grabbed the camera during the prayer cause i thought it was really really cute!!
5 comments:
your life looks so rough in Hawaii! I would just love to go to the beach anytime I wanted How would that be? Your girls are so beautiful I bet it fun having them so close!
They are so adorable Leisa! These are some beautiful photos you have on here. I love the path one and the beach one, I like how you edited it. The girls are getting SO big already... i cannot believe you have 2 months and your little boy is here! I am glad your finals are over, and you DO NOT look big pregnant... I was looking at those below photos and you still look tiny to me.... you have NEVEr been big in the whole time I have known you, pregnant or not....always a barbie and never a barbara. ( I do not know any big barbara's it just came out)
love you, thanks for your nice comments on my blog, you are a great friend to me.
Why are you guys moving? Good luck!
Love all the cute updated pictures of the girls! They are getting so big and SUPER tan!
That is such a cool pathway. The girls I bet are enjoying living there. Hope that school is going well and that you are feeling good with the pregnancy.
Your girls are sooo cute and I am so jealous of you guys and where you live!!!!!!
Post a Comment