March 30, 2009

For those of you who think that I cannot get huge when I am pregnant....

Think again.

I am so large!

I think the reason why I look small (relative for carrying a child - I know overall, I am large) is because of the way I hold my stomach... I think I usually have it pretty tight/contracted... it holds it all in....

Cause seriously, this one on top is where I'm just letting it all relax and hang.. and its really uncomfortable to be like that...
and the second one is where I am just kinda normal - maybe a little tighter holding it in than normal... but that is seriously last night and then this morning... And that - is a BIG difference

Baby boy is coming in TWO MONTHS!! I hope he's early, cause I am so ready to be done being prego :)




And this is Jayden...
She has been loving watching the Lion King since we just got it this week... but she gets so so sad when the dad dies... she cries and I have to remember to skip it or sit with her and talk to her about it...
Her face is just so beautiful :) What a lucky mom I am to have such a sweet, sensitive, beautiful daughter.

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Dude Leisa, you are so not huge in either of those pictures. I am at least as big as you and I am way behind you. You look great!!!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Show off that belly even if you think that you are huge! Maybe it is just because I love being pregnant and love showing off my belly. I always poked it out even before I started to show. :) I hope that you get comfortable soon. You look very cute! Your girls are getting so big and tan. Very jealous of were you live. Maybe someday if you are still there DJ and I will come out and visit.

Unknown said...

OKAY. That is a MAJOR difference from the top pic to the bottom! I guess you are lucky because when I am pregnant, I CAN'T suck it in!

WOW, 2 months? Time goes quick!

The Shavers said...

Hey Leisers! You look really good. Thanks for Eli's presents. They were perfect. He is a puzzle FREAK! He loves them to death! And the books are so cute and he gets it and is talking about the babies in the book and being a big brother! Good thinking! Miss you guys. Hope everything is going well!
Jared

Leslie said...

Yeah... I could suck it in for Britt, but after that, forget it! In fact, I look pregnant now because I have no stomach muscles. I really gotta work on that. You look great!

Britt Woolf said...

I'm with ya Jayden! I have to skip that part every time, it makes me so sad when I see it.