Seasiders Basketball Game Last Night
The kids at the beach today. Its been about a week since we went to the beach, its been pretty cloudy and rainy... I've been slammed with ridiculously hard exams that I've been exhausting myself for studying and then go and bomb them anyway.. :( anyway... so it was nice to go outside today for a little bit and I was surprised how Jayden wanted to swim again in the ocean and was adventurous and even Keira walked into the water all by herself, which is like shocking because she has been a total ninny when it comes to the water.
I hope we have a good weekend. Chris is in Mesa, he flew out wed. to take a test for Firefighter 1&2.. and I think today I had like a full blown panic attack or break down or something. I think I'm overdoing it by myself here with these tests and these kids. I can't wait for my husband to get home and for us to be here all alone together when things slow down and get into a rhythm of school and work and studying and family time (and not in that order).
so anyway... back to the happy time today at the beach...
Malu helping Keira swim
Sand can provide hours of entertainment for kiddos
Jayden swimming today!
The girls at the first basketball game for the BYUH Seasiders! they had a ton of fun and were begging to go back again.... so we went Monday night and went last night. Jayden was trying to jump and cheer like the little "spirit enhancers" aka cheerleaders and Keira loved to clap when everyone got excited and clapped. Chris thought is was cheesy, but I thought it was fun to do something different and have some where to go at night with the kids! best of all, it was free!
Keira loved this pom-pom.... we have a few fun cheerleader friends
Jayden loved it too!
Me K and Malu.. oh ya, and malu's fake glasses ha ha
She loved loved loved the game... she has begged me every day to go to another basket ball game... we might have a little sports enthusiast on our hands!

The kids at the beach today. Its been about a week since we went to the beach, its been pretty cloudy and rainy... I've been slammed with ridiculously hard exams that I've been exhausting myself for studying and then go and bomb them anyway.. :( anyway... so it was nice to go outside today for a little bit and I was surprised how Jayden wanted to swim again in the ocean and was adventurous and even Keira walked into the water all by herself, which is like shocking because she has been a total ninny when it comes to the water.
I hope we have a good weekend. Chris is in Mesa, he flew out wed. to take a test for Firefighter 1&2.. and I think today I had like a full blown panic attack or break down or something. I think I'm overdoing it by myself here with these tests and these kids. I can't wait for my husband to get home and for us to be here all alone together when things slow down and get into a rhythm of school and work and studying and family time (and not in that order).
so anyway... back to the happy time today at the beach...
Malu helping Keira swim
The girls at the first basketball game for the BYUH Seasiders! they had a ton of fun and were begging to go back again.... so we went Monday night and went last night. Jayden was trying to jump and cheer like the little "spirit enhancers" aka cheerleaders and Keira loved to clap when everyone got excited and clapped. Chris thought is was cheesy, but I thought it was fun to do something different and have some where to go at night with the kids! best of all, it was free!
2 comments:
Looks like fun and it seems like you are getting a lot of help from Malu. I hope things are going good and hope they even get better when you find the groove.
I loved Seasiders games, they're fun. The girls look so cute in these pictures. Well, we're off to the desert in 6 days... here goes nothin. Enjoy Hawaii for me too!
Post a Comment