Sorry, no pictures yet over here on the island. I don't even think we've taken the camera out yet, its been pretty rainy and windy.. .but still so nice! its a perfect 76 degrees and never feels too cold or too hot! I will have time to do a full update late with pictures, we just got connected to the internet so I wanted to say HI!!! we're here!! we're safe and happy.... and best of all... New years eve morning we officially found out....
WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!
yay!! we are so excited!
updates to come with the girls, our house, our school... pictures.. etc.
and my brother and sister and law found out this past monday morning that they are expecting...
TWINS!!
yay!! its so awesome!
WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!
yay!! we are so excited!
updates to come with the girls, our house, our school... pictures.. etc.
and my brother and sister and law found out this past monday morning that they are expecting...
TWINS!!
yay!! its so awesome!
7 comments:
Congrats!!! I am excited for you. How long will you be in Hawaii? Joe wants to get over there sometime. We'll see if it ever really happens, but if we do we''l try to visit.
Congratulations! I'm so jealous you're living in Laie. We're coming in March for my nieces baby blessing so we'll have to get together while I'm home.
Yay for a boy! I'm so excited for you! I'm so jealous you are in Hawaii! Have fun and good luck! Keep us updated!
I'm so glad you took time to blog. I was hoping you got there okay. I can't wait for more updates...and pictures! How was the trip? Oh, and Christian is plenty jealous of your little blue bundle. ;) And...he installed our new garage door opener and was really sad Chris wasn't here to tell him how to do it!
Les.
um a boy!!!! yeah! and Jared and Becky are having twins????? OH my gosh! WOW! Your family is growing so much! I cannot wait to hear about Hawaii.
you need to update your blog so we here on the main-land know what's going on on the island!
YEAH for a little BOY! Boys are great fun!
Post a Comment